Call for Symposia/ Special Session
Persons interested in organizing symposia/ special session in their areas of expertise are invited to submit proposals (up to 1 page) in MS word or PDF format by email to the official email address of the conference firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposal should include the following information:
- Title: Propose a title of the symposia/special session.
- Abstract: Introduce a brief abstract of no more than 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the symposia/special session.
- Organizers: Provide a list of organizers with their affiliations and contact details.
Important: IMSCIT-2019 conference is open to any topic related to Mathematics, Combinatorics, Statistics, Operations research, Computer science, Information and coding theory, Fuzzy set theory and its generalizations with applications, Modeling & simulation, Decision making and expert systems, Neutrosophic sets and systems with applications, Computational intelligence techniques, Business and economic applications Engineering & Physical applications, etc.
- It is expected that the symposia/ special session organizers shall independently be able to arrange a minimum of five presentations.
- The symposia/ special session organizer will get a 20% discount on the standard registration fee.