|Category||By 10th October, 2019||After 10th October, 2019|
|General||400 USD||450 USD|
|Student/ Reseach Scholar||250 USD||300 USD|
|Accompanying Person||100 USD||150 USD|
1. The registration fee includes welcome reception, access to all the special sessions, conference kit, lunch and coffee during the conference, CD-ROM conference proceedings, plus additional conference handouts.
2. The registration fee for Accompanying person includes admission to conference venue, welcome reception, access to all the special sessions, lunch and coffee during the conference.
3. FIM life members will get a 20% discount on the standard registration fee. You are welcome to take ‘Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics’ membership. Membership Form
4. The participants from India will get a 10% discount on the standard registration fee.
5. Proof of current full-time student status (i.e., a copy of student card or certification from current university) is required to qualify for student rates.
6. An accepted paper will be published in the Springer proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of at least one regular registration for one of the authors.
7. Each regular registration covers one paper with maximum 12 pages. Up to two additional pages will be permitted for an additional charge of 50 USD.
8. Additional papers incur a charge of 200 USD each.