Call for Papers
The organizers invite original and unpublished research papers from academia, industry experts and students/research scholars to present their work orally and through a poster. IMSCIT-2019 scope includes areas, but are not limited to:
- Operations research
- Computer science
- Information and coding theory
- Fuzzy set theory and its generalizations with applictions
- Modeling & simulation
- Decision making and expert systems
- Neutrosophic sets and systems with applications
- Computational intelligence techniques
- Business and economic applications
- Engineering & physical applications, etc.
|Abstract submission||25th September, 2019 (Extended)|
|Notification of acceptance||30th September, 2019 (Extended)|
|Full paper submission||5th October, 2019 (Extended)|
|Camera-ready paper submission||10th October, 2019 (Extended)|
|Early registration||10th October, 2019|
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will be published in a book of proceedings by Springer in its book series ‘Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing‘. The proceedings will be indexed in major databases including the Web of Science and Scopus.
Extended versions of selected papers will be published in special issues of international journals indexed in the Web of Science-Journal Citation Reports. More details will be updated soon.